It is not at all difficult to get rid of acne at home as it may seem. Acne is the result of excess oil clogging your pores. They can be found on your nose, cheeks, and forehead. It is also not at all uncommon to see acne on all parts of your face. You can come across many natural home remedies for acne which you can do that are effective and we will go over ten of these now:
- Apple cider vinegar: This comes under the acne home remedies it is amongst nature’s best toners. When you apply it in the affected area you’ll be reducing redness and at the same time, you will also be treating the affected spots before they get out of control.
- Cucumber: In the top 10 acne home remedies, cucumber helps in lowering down the acne breakouts by helping out your digestive system as your digestive system is closely associated with acne
- Fresh sliced papaya: With regards to the acne-prone skin Papaya is a pretty special ingredient. It’s because fresh papaya has an ingredient which is known as papain which is a protein-dissolving enzyme. It acts as an exfoliation agent on the skin.
- Garlic: When you are facing acne problem, garlic can be your real friend. Garlic can be used in two ways. You can either crush two or three of the bulbs or apply them to your breakouts twice daily, or you can also chew down a bulb daily.
- Green tea: It consists of antimicrobial and antioxidant properties which can help fight acne. In order to achieve the effective and desired result use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash. You can also lay the bag over the affected area.
- Honey: It consists of antibiotic properties which can help to improve acne. To the affected area, apply a teaspoon of honey. You can also make a mask by combining 1 cup of plain oatmeal with 1/2 cup of honey and leaving it on for 30 minutes.
- Nutmeg Powder And Buttermilk: A paste can be made with these two components. Rub it on to the affected area like a scrub. The nutmeg powder will remove the extra oil. It will also work as an exfoliating agent. On the other hand, buttermilk will help loosen the dead skin and remove it.
- Orange peel: You can put your fruit to more use. Oranges are delicious to eat. However, their peels which we throw away can be put to more use on our skin.
- Salt and Water: A solution of salt and water can prove to be quite effective to rinse off your face twice a day. This solution will help in clearing your pores of any dirt.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is also listed amongst the natural home remedies for acne. A lot of f people have used vinegar to treat their acne.
While all these home remedies work great in getting rid of acne and blackheads, it is important to choose one that best suits your skin. When you have selected your favorite one use it regularly to cure and prevent blackheads.